HcPvP - Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StafMode

My appliction - StafMode Empty My appliction - StafMode

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 pm
IGN:LetMemesBeDreams
AGE(13+ Prove You're Mature Wel'll Change):14 Im very mature but i do like to mess around and have a laugh with the owners.
TIMZONE:GMT/EU
HOW MANY HOURS CAN U PLAY EACH DAY: I can play about 5 hours Monday - Thursday Friday - Sunday about 14 hours
WHY SHOULD WE PICK YOU: You should pick me because i have so much experience in being a staff member on Minecraft server i was Admin on the old HCPvP and more. I am also very good at ssing and can find alot.
WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THEN OTHER APPLICANTS: I'm a better applicant because i have so much experience in beind a staff member and i can find alot of client its quite easy when they are your regular hacked clients like Custom's TheBoys or Jigsaw i think my hardest point is finding ghost clients. I can also make a texture pack for the server and for staff lets say Rhs (The Owner) does lets plays on there and every 5 episodes he wants a pack i don't charge but i will make him one.

I hope you accept me as a staff member on your server.
-Memes Smile
bizx

My appliction - StafMode Empty Re: My appliction - StafMode

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:00 pm
-1 lack of detail
I will change if you add more detail, review accepted applications for more info
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum